NTM-LD Slide Repository
The Non-tuberculous mycobacterial lung disease (NTM-LD) and bronchiectasis slide repository is intended to serve as comprehensive educational resource for pulmonologists, microbiologists, radiologists, pharmacists and others who are involved in the management and treatment of patients with NTM-LD and bronchiectasis across Europe. This educational resource comprises more than 200 slides for educational purposes, including the use in educational meetings.
The slide collection is based on published literature complemented by the authors and their recommendations from clinical practice. The repository is intended as a living document, which will be updated and complemented with emerging data as these become available.
The slide repository was developed by a multidisciplinary European scientific committee, comprising:
- Stefano Aliberti, Respiratory Physician (University of Milan, Italy)
- Claire Andrejak, Pulmonologist (CHU Amiens-Picardie, Amiens, France)
- James Chalmers, Respiratory Physician (Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, UK)
- Jakko van Ingen, Clinical Microbiologist (Radboud University Medical Centre, Nijmegen, The Netherlands)
- Gianluca Milanese, Radiologist (University of Parma, Italy)
- Eva Polverino, Pulmonologist, expert in respiratory infections (Vall d’Hebron University Hospital, Barcelona, Spain)
- Dirk Wagner, Infectious disease expert (University of Freiburg Medical Centre, Germany)
The development of this slide repository by the multidisciplinary European scientific committee was facilitated by Physicians World Europe GmbH, and funded by Insmed. The slides are only be used in an educational or training capacity, and should not be edited or re-used in other capacities. They remain the intellectual property of the scientific committee.
|2||Non-tuberculous mycobacteria (NTM)||Link (ppt)|
|3||NTM-LD and bronchiectasis||Link (ppt)|
|4||NTM-LD and COPD||Link (ppt)|
|5||Diagnosis of NTM-LD||Link (ppt)|
|6||Management of NTM-LD||Link (ppt)|
|7||Radiology of NTM-LD||Link (ppt)|